Fans react as Nigeria claim fashion World Cup
- Jump to media playerThe Nigerian football team’s travelling outfits are arguably even more stylish than their playing kit.
- Jump to media playerBBC Sport profiles Nigeria and Chelsea winger Victor Moses, a nominee for the BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017 award.
- Jump to media playerCould Barcelona FC’s new football training school in Nigeria discover the next Lionel Messi?
- Jump to media playerFans spent hours waiting in line to try to get hold of the Super Eagles’ new replica football strip.
- Jump to media playerWilliam Ekong exclusively tells the BBC how happy he is to be part of Nigeria’s football squad.
Media playback is unsupported on your device
The Nigerian football team have already wowed fans with their kits, but their travelling outfits are arguably even more stylish.
They arrived at Russia wearing a specially tailored outfit, similar to the style worn in the south of the country, in the green and white colours of the Super Eagles.
Go to next video: Watch Afoty nominee Moses in action for Chelsea
Why you can trust BBC News