Nigerian Celebrities Wearing White Outfits
When it comes to fashion, we are always delighted to see our celebrities bringing their A-game. We are not only about the designers they wear but also how their colour choices play out at the end of the day. For today, we will be taking a look at how some of them have rocked the colour white.
These 11 Celebrities Looked Absolutely BreathTaking At AFRIFF 2017
We know Africans love vibrant colours but there are occasions where white could be the colour code for the event or just simply the choice of the day.
From Adesua Etomi to Zainab Balogun, Beverly Naya and host of others, lets take a look at those fashion moments where they made statements in white.
1. Adesua Etomi looking gorgeous in a stunning jumpsuit with trail detailing
2. Genevieve Nnaji wowed in a white number too
3. Beverly Naya looking ravishing a bustier dress
4. Osas Ajibade stepped out in this work of art too
5. Omoni Oboli stole the show in a white dress too
6. Mercy Aigbe came through with the fringe detail
7. Ebube Nwagbo looked posh in a chic jumpsuit design
8. How can we forget Zainab Balogun in her little white dress?
9. White looks very becoming on Toke Makinwa
10. Stephanie Coker in a dazzling white creation
Previous articleMake Your Spicy Goat Meat Pepper With This Short Video
Next article16 Photos That Show Beverly Naya’s Red Carpet Style Is Out Of This World